It’s Day 4 already!
Today we have made for you some stuffed Christmas Trees. (Been watching too much chopped…)
Anyway… these are again, a super easy craft that is perfect for beginner sewing enthusiasts and people that like mushrooms on their pizza.
Like the pillow cases, materials needed are slim.
TRISMAS TREE TOURNAMENTS! I mean…
CHRISTMAS TREE Hangy STUFFINGS!
You will need:
- Fabric of choosing
- Stuffing or polyfil
- Trim, ribbon, or lace for decorating
- Sewing machine that also doubles as a heater/radio. Oh, I guess that makes it triple. Actually.. .a plain ol’ sewing machine should do the trick… just in less comfort.
- Ribbon if you are making them hangy.
- Potpourri if you are stuffing them to put in your husbands sock pile.
- Hot glue if you just wanna nix the sewing machine and make a hot mess… heh…
Watch our day 4 video for the directions on how to make these in the most talky drawn out time consuming way possible. lol. I’m sure you’re smart enough to get out the important bits. Roo and I can beat around the bush a bit… my apologies.
Check back tomorrow for some other type of craft that might involve sheep, pumpernickel, or recorders.